| Ages: Pre-K to 2 |
Teaching with themes just got easier—and more fun!
ThemeWeavers: Animals offers all-in-one solutions for theme-based teaching. Dozens of ready-to-use activities engage students’ thinking skills, support pre- and emerging readers, and cover subject areas such as math, science, language arts, social studies, and art. ThemeWeavers: Animals uses students' fascination with animals to teach rhyming words, opposites, counting, habitats, life cycles, and more.
Recognize and identify colors and shapes by painting on screen.
- Loaded with multimedia tools for creating your own learning aids
- Includes dozens of ready-to-use activities
- 365 awards since 1993
- Over 80 activity templates, including Venn diagrams, graphs, maps, and sorting bins
- Easy-to-use tools include text and shape tools, stickers, backgrounds, templates, and sound effects
- Record and playback feature lets you customize instructions
- Customize any pre-made activity or create your own
- Builds skills in math, science, language arts, social sciences, and art
- Uses creativity to demonstrate knowledge and understanding
- Provides practice in following directions
- Enhances communication skills
- Expands elementary vocabulary
| System Requirements |
System Requirements for Windows
Windows® 98, Me, 2000, XP 486/66 MHz or faster 16 MB RAM 10 MB free hard disk space 640x480 monitor, 256 colors Windows-compatible sound card & speakers 2X CD-ROM drive Printer (optional) Microphone (optional) Edmark TouchWindow (optional)
System Requirements for Macintosh
Mac OS 7.5–9.2, OS X Classic mode 68040/25 MHz, PowerPC or faster 16 MB RAM 20 MB free hard disk space 640x480 monitor, 256 colors 2X CD-ROM drive Printer (optional) Microphone (optional) Edmark TouchWindow (optional)